FAD Institute of Luxury Fashion & Style receives students & industry professionals from across the globe providing a multicultural environment to learn, engage & network.
Approved by the KHDA ( Govt of Dubai Authority ), international applicants can apply for all the course at FAD Dubai and will be assisted in processing visas, finding accommodation, assistance on settling in Dubai & any other support they may need through the student relations officer.
1. Make an online application
2. Receive a conditional offer letter
3. Payment of initial enrollment deposit
4. Receive confirmation of admissions letter
5. Initiate the visa process supported by FAD Dubai
6. Pay pending fees & arrive in Dubai
7. Assistance to be provided for Airport Pick-Up, accommodation & settling in Dubai
The International students' relation officer will be supporting all applicants with processing & applying for the visas to study in UAE.
Applicants need to submit the following documents for the initial visa processing
1. Passport Copy
2. Scanned copy of passport size photographs
3. Proof of fee payment to FAD Dubai
4. Scanned copies of previous academic documents if requested
The following process will be followed & assisted by FAD for visa
- Registration certificate – issued internally by FAD Dubai post your enrollment
- Immigration online application form
- Payment to Immigration Authorities
- Receipt of Invitation Visa
- Drop off your entry permit to the airport prior to your arrival for your entry into the UAE
After entering the UAE the student will have to undergo a medical test as well as undergo fingerprint scans for the issuance of an Emirates ID.
For detailed information on the process please request for the same on firstname.lastname@example.org