Certified by KHDA
( Govt. of Dubai )
10 am to 6 pm
Douglas WHITE is a regional social media expert, with more than 20 years’ marketing experience. He founded Asia’s first agency offeringfull social media management services and launched Standard Chartered Bank’s first global social media campaign out of Asia.
Douglas has formulated and implemented social media strategies that deliver ROI-oriented and data-driven results focused on business requirements and clearly articulated goals. He has worked with clients including Standard Chartered Bank, BMW, Hyatt, LG, Banyan Tree, Simpson Marine, One2Free, Marriott International, GAP, Accor and many more.
A practically taught industry integrated intensive course for those seeking to professionally work as social media managers and influencers. Explore live projects, industry visits & masterclasses by industry experts in the gallery below.
The course is approved & certified by Knowledge & Human Development Authority ( KHDA ) Dubai.
Join this 2-day workshop to acquire practical techniques and tools to develop a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with the latest landscape. Examine how to set clear KPIs for different social platforms and leverage on monitoring tools including Fanpage Karma, Hootsuite, Social Mention, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to benchmark against competitors. Gain insights into the technicalities and algorithms of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. to create relevant content with maximum reach and engagement. Master how to measure the tangible impact of social media and report ROI to your management.
Keep up with the Ever-Evolving Social Media Landscape through:
• Hands-on social audit exercises to gain insights into the social pages of both you and your competitors
• In-depth demonstrations of practical social tools to monitor online conversations and real-time mentions
• On the spot writing practice to receive tailored feedback and tips to improve your social media content
The FAD team also offers on-going post study support, answering all business & fashion related queries. We provide professional advice regarding website development & business marketing, helping to create excellent visibility for your business or mentor you for growth in the fast paced retail industry.
• Latest Game-changing Trends & Platforms
• Setting Clear Goals & KPIs
• How to Benchmark against Competitors?
• 360 Social Media Strategy
• Technicalities & Algorithms of Social Platforms
• Creating Engaging Content
• Social CRM & Managing Online Reputation
• Data Analytics & Measuring ROI
Gain insights into the latest trends and consumer behaviour of social media users in Asia
• Identify key functions of different social platforms and assess how to apply them to your business
• Learn about search engine optimisation quick facts and how the positioning of posts affects clicks
• Discover how the Facebook newsfeed works: Posting sharing, quality, formatting, image etc.
• Analyse the factors affecting Facebook algorithm: Affinity score, edge weight, time decay
• Assess and compare social monitoring tools available: Fanpage Karma, Hootsuite, Social Mention etc.
• Determine how to conduct audience segmentation to create tailored content that resonates
• Acquire tips for writing on various social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, LinkedIn
• Examine considerations behind goal setting and selecting appropriate KPIs for benchmarking
• Find out how to filter, prioritise, and manage social media conversations and real-time mentions
• Master how to translate social findings into actionable insights for comprehensive understanding
• Walk away with tailored and applicable feedback through hands-on exercises and group discussions
On successful completion of the course, individuals can explore careers in Fashion Retail, Professional Blogging, Media Management, Fashion Styling & Personal Style Management.
HOW TO ENROL
Step 1 : Make an Online Application
Step 2 : Receive an offer letter confirming place on the
course with details on fee payment
Step 3 : Pay course fees via bank transfer or at the campus.
FAD Institute of Luxury Fashion & Style partners with Fashion Forward Dubai as an industry partner. Students at FAD intern across all departments at FFWD as part of one of the various live industry projects on the course.